Town Planning Drawings


If your project is a townhouse developement it will require a Town Planning Permit. If your dream house is affected by any overlays or on a lot less than 300m² it will also require a Town Planning Permit, not to worry, the team at My Elusive Design have all of your Town Planning Drawings covered.

Our skilled draftsmen will discuss your possible need for a Town Planning Permit at the concept stage to ensure your bespoke design meets all council policies and guidelines and ultimately ensuring your Town Planning Drawings will be on point. All liaising with town planners and consultants will be taken care of by the handy bunch at My Elusive Design, so you can sit back and relax, knowing as always that there are no hidden fees with us.

Contact us